- 250 g dried chickpeas
- 1/4 leek
- 1 ½ dl leaf parsley (preferably stems)
- 2 cloves of garlic
- ½ msk salt
- 0,5 dl carbonated water (can be exchanged for 1 tablespoon of baking soda)
- Black pepper
- Eventually 1-2 tablespoons of flour
- Soak chickpeas in lukewarm water one day in advance.
- Mix everything but water and flour and blend in a form of mixer.
- Add carbonated water and keep mixing around until firm.
(If the mixture feels loose – add flour)
- Shape falafel balls with the help of two spoons.
- Fry the falafel balls in oil for an average of 4 minutes.
Serve your falafel with preferred sauces, bread and anything else you might want it with.